INSIDE SALES – BUSINESS TO BUSINESS – PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICE
NATIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL RETURNS (NPR) is currently looking to fill a full-time position in the Sales Department at our Urbandale headquarters. If you are a self-motivated, results driven sales professional looking for a challenge in a stable market with never ending opportunities, look no further than NPR.
This sales professional will be working in a fast paced call center/office environment, contacting pharmacies and other healthcare facilities to offer various services. This is strictly business to business sales. This position requires a skilled and self-motivated individual who can manage competing demands within a given geographical territory. The selected individuals will be expected to maintain and sell to a database of 1,500 (or more) pharmacies, hospitals, and long term care facilities. Outgoing phone calls will be the priority and should take up at least 90% of the day.
Our company is focused on excellent customer service (before and after the sale), quality assurance, regulation compliance, and growth in an ever changing environment.
Qualifications and job description:
- At least 2 years sales or call center experience
- Excellent communication skills in a business to business format over the phone and in e-mail
- Proficient use of computers (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Positive and professional demeanor a must
- High attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to an ever changing work environment
- Results oriented and driven
- Timely follow up
- Closing and negotiation skills
- Hourly base + quarterly bonuses
- Paid training
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- Work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Things to consider before applying
- This is 100% Inside sales
- Phone work will be 90% of your day
- Cold calling and lead generation will be expected
- Must be willing to ask for the sale
- Customer follow up and residual sales is a must
NPR’s hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. NPR strives to provide a structured and very positive work environment to all employees. All candidates must pass a criminal background check and drug test prior to receiving an offer for employment. High school diploma and 2 years of sales experience is required. College education and experience in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry is a plus. NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.